At NIBBLE, we believe in creating an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to be their authentic selves. We recognize that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical components of building a successful and sustainable organisation. We are committed to creating a culture that embraces and celebrates the unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of all individuals.
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in the following principles:
- We believe that diversity is essential to creating a vibrant, innovative, and successful organisation. We strive to build a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve and the customers we support. We recognize that diversity includes differences in race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, religion, socio-economic status, and other identities.
- We are committed to equity, which means ensuring that everyone has equal access to opportunities, resources, and support. We recognize that systemic barriers and biases exist, and we are committed to identifying and addressing them within our organisation and in the communities we serve.
- We believe that inclusion is critical to creating a supportive and welcoming workplace culture. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to be their authentic selves. We recognize that creating an inclusive culture requires ongoing education, training, and dialogue.
- We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are not just words, but actions. We are committed to taking concrete steps to advance these values within our organisation and in the broader community. We will measure our progress, hold ourselves accountable, and adjust as needed to achieve our goals.
To fulfil this manifesto, we will:
- Recruit, retain and promote employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Ensure that our policies and practices promote equity and are free from bias and discrimination.
- Foster an inclusive culture by providing education and training, encouraging open dialogue, and celebrating diversity.
- Partner with organisations that share our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Measure our progress and hold ourselves accountable by tracking key metrics and regularly reporting on our progress.
We are committed to creating a workplace culture that celebrates diversity, promotes equity, and fosters inclusion. We believe that by embracing these values, we will create a stronger, more resilient organisation that can better serve our customers and make a positive impact on the world.